Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

In their back 5 they had Kelleher, Bradley, Quansah and Gomez and yet we couldn’t live with them, couldn’t keep the ball, couldn’t sustain any pressure whatsoever. Worrying. Arsenal and Liverpool have been better than us this season, we are just clinging on and not much more than that.
I've been saying for a while now that if we have another transfer window as bad as last year's, we might even have to worry about making the top 4. We can't afford to make mistakes by signing mediocre players like Nunes and Doku, because that's not the level of a Champions League-winning team.

The biggest worry is about our energy levels. Have we enough in the tank after last season?

If yes we can definitely win.

I think if we beat Arsenal we'll win it.

When is Pep going to recognise we play shite football with Haaland in the team.
6 touches in 54 minute second half. It’s like having ten men, which is a huge handicap when we play possession football.
Bring back false nine
Deep down Pep knows this.

And you’re happy with that???? We should have won this game as soon as the team sheet was announced
Well we didn’t and a loss would have been catastrophic. We have won 1 of our last 23 games there. Of course I wanted to win and I did think we might do it today, but we didn’t and a point is useful, follow it up with a win against the gunners and we still look strong for this title.

The over reaction on here is off the scale

Not really. Elite footballers shitting themselves or walking around deserve all the criticism they get.

Dreadful performances from most of our 'main' players. Absolute non-performance from Haaland. He should be ashamed of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.