Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

My opinion is we will be playing livarpool next year and they will be managed by klippity. No info just a gut feeling.
No u-turn for me. He is done at the cultists. He will either end up at Bayern or may even be tempted at Real Madrid especially with the signings they currently making they do suit his playing style.

after a treble win we needed a big transfer window or a huge one to inject some new energy into the squad and some additional hunger too. we needed that even if Gundogan and Mahrez had stayed imo. but with them leaving even more...

but good thing is its a big warning sign to Txiki and co to plan better, bigger next summer and be more quicker and more decisive dont wait around for KDB to decide if he leaves maybe or not or beg Walker to stay etc. if you get 3 players in its better to reduce it to one or two but one or two that walk into the line up and add serious value and make rivals sit up and shit themselves.

wanting Bellingham early May then Rice in June and then signing Nunes last day of the window, is not great planning. esppecially if you look at what Rice adds to Arse, what Bellingham adds to Real and what Nunes+Kova adds to City. night and day...
Suggest you wait another couple of months before whinging about where we went wrong in the summer.

I have just about calmed down and fumigated myself after yesterday's game. Firstly a big shout out to Sue, steward number 636 who told me to fuck off and gesticulated wildly in my direction at the final whistle. Probably her last game ever as a steward. Secondly do their 'fans' have some sort of terms and conditions attached to their tickets i.e. scream very loudly for every throw in, free kick, corner etc even when we know it's not our ball. Quiet as a mouse first half, woke up briefly during the second half after they scored and at the very end. That said the one thing they have on us is the fact that the vast majority appear to stay to the very end as opposed to at the Etihad where around 75 minutes the mass exodus begins. We had the upper hand in the first half, they came back strongly in the second, happy with the point, it was definitely a not lose game. 30 points to play for and if Pep stops experimenting after the international break then we will win the league.

Why was she telling you to fuck off lol?

One thing is for sure, these Guardiola City v Klopp Liverpool encounters always deliver. Pulsating action, sublime football. Clashes of styles but two teams on the front foot.

For all the guff about United v Liverpool as the biggest game in years gone by, they were always horrible games to watch. Just frenetic without any class, the ball was out of play more than in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.