Allsvenskan 2024 Swedish League

Malmo in sky blue for me. Partly because I’m old enough to remember them in a European Cup Final against Forest, and partly because we went for a day on the recent Copenhagen trip, and it is was a nice place. And if it’s your bag, they are hosting Eurovision this year.

I lived in Malmo late 80's and went to most of the European games. This was at the old Stadium when a young Roy Hodgson was manager. Two years later we moved to Helsingborg. I followed Helsingborg IF whilst there. They have fallen from grace and are now in Superettan.

Good post. I like the look of AIK, the only team playing in black and yellow - maybe apart from Hammarby, whose colours aren't specified. There are three teams playing in yellow and black, which is a lot.
Hammarby play in White & Green and are known as 'Bajen'

Oh I forgot to mention one thing. Colin son of Uwe is playing for Mjällby, he was their player pf the year.

1710231168934.png

And some trivia who is this on the right?

Attachments

• IMG_0197.jpeg
    IMG_0197.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.