Donald Trump

I'm humble as it comes. I've donated about 5 figures to the churches around my area past 5 years. I'm simply not humble to arrogant people online, who happen to look down on people from my state.
I don’t look down on people from your state; I look down on you specifically. With good reason, because aside from your odious, insipid, spoon-fed political views, what is quite hilarious is that you have literally no idea who I am nor what I do, nor who anyone else here is, but you’re apparently so fucking dumb that you think the shit you spew is somehow impressive without having any context about me — nor anyone else here — whatsoever.

I mean that is simply ripshit stupid. Almost incalculably stupid. A Glengarry Glen Ross Alec Baldwin scene level of stupid.

And you aren’t the Alec Baldwin character.

Here’s some no context shit for you too, “Tyler” — congratulations on creating your ninth account or whatever it is after your first eight bans. This was a good one; it triggered everyone. I’m sure there’ll be a tenth.

Last edited:
There is so much nonsense, wilful ignorance, hypocrisy, and obfuscation in this post it’s obvious you are too far gone to help back, so there is no reason even trying.

Unfortunately, it seems you are, in fact, an example of what is wrong with society writ-large.

I truly hope you eventually come to your senses and realise fascism is not the path to prosperity that Trump and his cronies have lead you to believe, that you are merely an expendable pawn in Trump’s (et al) pursuit of wealth, power, and freedom from consequence, and that other human beings have inherent value and are not just objects worthy of hatred and dehumanisation.
I don't like to think I'm "too far gone", whatever the hell that's supposed to mean. I'm not even a diehard Republican. I voted Obama in 2012 so I'm not a typical red voter.

You are impossible to debate because of your lack of understanding of what "fascism" actually means. You think it's a word you can toss around in a political debate. Again, that entire last sentence is just a pile of crap, what has any of that supposed to mean? Is this one of those "red pill" moments for a liberal to act all informed about Trump?

According to polls, Trump appeals to more Americans than Biden and unfortunately this is a tough pill to swallow for people like you, which means you have to resort to writing out shit like that last sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.