Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters
Not having a go mate but i hate posts like this, other fans seem to think we spent most of our history in the 3rd fucking division, it was one fucking season.
Like i said, not having a go, probably just being a bit touchy ha
That was the longest we ever spent out of the top division - four seasons.

Liverpool were out of the top flight for twice that long before they got their lottery money.

Drawing Real is not the best possible draw. Probably the best team in the competition. The way we've played this season, it will be very difficult to move on to semis.
So, it will be very difficult to move on to the semis and it will be very difficult to win the league this year?
You don't strike me as a very positive person.

Good draw I think. We played all 3 of the teams in our half of the draw last season, quite close together, and they were 3 of my favourite matches ever.

At least we will get to see some good games.

Reasonably happy with that draw. I genuinely think madrid are weaker than last year and bayern are a bit unpredictable (they'll walk over arsenal i think given 2nd leg is at theirs)

Think we'll get PSG in the final if we make it.

Very very happy that both second legs will at our place though should we get to that stage

Good draw I think. We played all 3 of the teams in our half of the draw last season, quite close together, and they were 3 of my favourite matches ever.

At least we will get to see some good games.
Not just that, we thrive on the big stage these days. (Anfield aside..)
This team will be chomping at the bit to prove all the naysayers wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.