Champions League - QF: Real Madrid, SF: Arsenal/Bayern, (H) for 2nd legs

Who do you want in the Quarter Final?

• Total voters

MCFC1993

Draw will be on Friday 15th March at 11:00(GMT), live on TNT, UEFA's website and TNT's YouTube page.

Quarter-final first legs: 9/10 April 2024
Quarter-final second legs: 16/17 April 2024
Semi-final first legs: 30 April/ 1 May 2024
Semi-final second legs: 7/8 May 2024

It's an open draw now, so everybody is on the table.
Quarter-finals and Semi-finals will be drawn.

Obviously the results next week will decide who is more preferable.

Anybody but Arsenal if they get through.
why mate? I'm not being funny there by asking you that. Surley you would fancy us to beat them over two legs, I think we can beat any of the teams over two legs.

What scares me is Real Madrid in the final. They haven't lost a European final since 1984 (Aberdeen under Fergie)!

why mate? I'm not being funny there by asking you that. Surley you would fancy us to beat them over two legs, I think we can beat any of the teams over two legs.

What scares me is Real Madrid in the final. They haven't lost a European final since 1984 (Aberdeen under Fergie)!
You're alright asking blue no stress.
I don't fear them it's just we don't seem to do well against English sides in Europe plus it doesn't feel like a Champions League game it just feels like a Premier League game, to me anyway.

We’ve never beaten another English side in Europe.

I agree that we’d very likely have too much for Arsenal over two legs but I‘d rather not due to a) we’ve lost on all three occasions we’ve met an English club in the CL and b) it would mean playing them three times in just over a fortnight with all the unnecessary media hysteria that would no doubt bring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.