The photos thread

150 yards..... .22 Savage rimfire.

We have to renew our firearms licence every 5 years. Without a licence it's not possible to purchase a firearm or buy ammunition.
Nice plinking, esp at that range!!!

Even if I had a house that was 150 yards long, it’d be hard to say my life was in danger at that distance! ;-)

There’s talk of banning ARs in IL, so I might grab one just because it’d be grandfathered in and it might become very valuable thereafter. I was looking at them at the range with my son and there’s some pretty good deals atm.

I’ve not really done much long gun shooting, so it’d be nice to branch out a little, especially given the excellent rental program at the range ($25/hr for any firearm available, and it counts towards a purchase if you subsequently take the plunge.)

Why did you shoot @Blue Mist in the head ?
Well he shouldn't have been creeping around in the field behind the house with his binoculars, should he?

One things for sure...........he won't do it again. Left him there for the coyotes to nibble on and the crows to peck at. Even the two red tailed hawks have had a go.

There's something rewarding about giving back to nature. :)

Nice plinking, esp at that range!!!

Even if I had a house that was 150 yards long, it’d be hard to say my life was in danger at that distance! ;-)

There’s talk of banning ARs in IL, so I might grab one just because it’d be grandfathered in and it might become very valuable thereafter. I was looking at them at the range with my son and there’s some pretty good deals atm.

I’ve not really done much long gun shooting, so it’d be nice to branch out a little, especially given the excellent rental program at the range ($25/hr for any firearm available, and it counts towards a purchase if you subsequently take the plunge.)
More practice required. I suppose I could get them tighter with competition ammo, I'm just ordinary CCI SV LR 40g. The gun seems to like these though, so I'm reluctant to change.

AR's were prohibited a while ago, which was a good idea,

I'd have no need for a firearm like that, although I should go up a notch and get a .223 which would be far more effective for a fox or coyote.

I wanted to get a hand gun, take the course and get licenced so I could shoot at the gun club, but Prince Trudeau banned them before I could. It will make zero difference to gun crime, but it sounds good to his supporters. The people who use them for crime don't register firearms anyway and besides, we have a porous border with you folks regarding guns which makes it very easy for the bad guys to access them.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.