Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

He didn’t say it’s “THE” treble, he said it’s “A” treble. Which is undeniable really

We all know what he said. We're talking football terms here. A Europa league, a caribou cup and a premier league is never going to be classed as a fucking treble no matter how hard you and him argue it is. It's three trophies. Anybody saying it's a treble will rightly be laughed out of every pub, ground and online forum there is.

I've just been sent a ticktock thing. It is some cockney with a still image of Klopp in the background doing an interview. According to the cockney, klopp blamed the loss on the wind blowing east to west which is 'unusual'!
Please can some one verify he did say that. Surely not even klopp can be that pathetic.

Edit: it doesn't matter. I've googled it and he's actually done it several times. In fact there are loads of clips listing all his pathetic excuses.

According to Liverpool fans (technically) 3 trophies in 1 season is a Treble.

They’ve now gone to Treble mode, pointing out Liverpool were the first club to do a technical treble, and winning the Sports Drink trophy, the Thursday Night trophy, and the PL trophy is a Treble.

Watched it with dipper fans and I said their legs have gone after the effort against us, even they agreed but as always they recon the international break will give them the break they need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.