United Thread - 2023/24

I know at the end of the day football is about the final result.

However, I'm still pretty shocked by how many United fans this morning are back on the ten Hag hypetrain with a first class ticket.

United were genuinely awful yesterday. One of the worse games I've ever seen them play, which is why it was such a bad defeat for Liverpool.

I wouldn't bet on them getting past Coventry City.

However, I'm still pretty shocked by how many United fans this morning are back on the ten Hag hypetrain with a first class ticket.

United were genuinely awful yesterday. One of the worse games I've ever seen them play, which is why it was such a bad defeat for Liverpool.

I think both sides were shit, it was exactly that 'shitness' that made it fairly exciting.

that what i said they walked for 45 minutes their captain wanted off limping around and moaning
then low and behold extra time full of energy and the rats all over tv cameras at end look at me i was there

I raise him the Aguero moment and the Gundo winner against Villa. Vinny's header in the 1-0 was rather good too. I have no idea why halfwits come out with such shit. Any last minute winner is always celebrated wildly.
Them and the red scousers are the worst for this knee jerk hyperbole bollocks,very good win for them but if they get turned over by Coventry and it could happen let’s not think the rags are a shoe in then they’ll be back to the crying entitlement and tent peg has to go,one win doesn’t suddenly make you a good team ..

Them and the red scousers are the worst for this knee jerk hyperbole bollocks,very good win for them but if they get turned over by Coventry and it could happen let’s not think the rags are a shoe in then they’ll be back to the crying entitlement and tent peg has to go,one win doesn’t suddenly make you a good team ..
coventry will shit the bed look at there manager tells you the game plan

That game was all about it going to extra time and the timing of the goals. People are talking about it being the best ever FA Cup game. Absolute nonsense. The Rags' football is simply shocking. As some Dipper said elsewhere the Rags are all about kicking long and running fast yet they allowed them to play that game. Hyperbole again.

Yep. This is what I was saying during the match.

There are players out there for the rags that are just taking the piss: wandering around looking at each other as if to say 'What the fuck are we supposed to do?' Rashford is not Premier league quality, his performance yesterday proved that. He could have put the tie way beyond the dippers if he'd scored that open goal, and then in extra time he fucked up once again. His passes were going astray more often than not and most of his shots were well wide of the mark.
It defies logic that this man plays in the Premier league. Absolutely awful player.

The dippers were nothing to write home about either. Their new Andy Caroll was once again abysmal, the man has no footballing sense whatsoever...and the dippers spent how much for him?

Our sycophantic media might be saying one thing, but for the rest of us we know full well both the rags and the dippers are piss-poor.

Both teams were poor if you look past the drama.

Thats about as lethargic as I've seen Liverpool all season and that wasn't anything to do with the rags at all because they were like that from the off. Very unlike the dippers. Then you had the likes of Salah who looks half fit at best. Hopefully we are seeing they've blown their load too early and still have two months to go. I've not been impressed with them at all recently. A loss yesterday, a 99th minute winner the other week with cheat added on time. Granted they were decent against us but that's a given, we seem to let them. Not arsed about their UEFA cup games against league one level Czech sides. Arsenal made them look shite not so long ago either. I reckon they're gonna slip.

I thought both teams were shite yesterday. Entertaining in terms of drama no doubt, but there wasn't a great deal of quality on show in the game. It was pretty scrappy for large parts of the game.

I thought the Coventry vs Wolves game was better in quality, at least from Coventry. They knocked the ball about really well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.