Forest docked 4 points

Yeah that would be great, and no club in the world would ever be able to build or expand a stadium again!!!

Like I said...someone with a mortgage is not less secure than a renter just because they have more debt.

And again, like I already said, debt is punished by FFP. The £900m United have paid to service their debt was counted as losses for FFP just as much as spending £900m on players would have.

Debt is a monumental red herring in the FFP conversation, it's never mattered except to City fans who see United having debt and think they're not getting punished enough.

What happens when you own a house and lose your job can't make the payments? Yep you lose your house! Your not allowed to get another mortgage or loan like rags been doing and one the reason there debt is going up!

It's not the most optimal system but what would you say is the best way to protect and safeguard against scrupulous owners who will put the club in harms way if allowed unfettered and unchecked spending? You and I are lucky we got Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour which led to decades of wild success. But for every Sheikh Mansour, there are other owners who aren't as good and generous with their money.
It was never about scrupulous owners. They have hid behind that claim. How many clubs has their rules helped? Certainly not the likes of Bury.

What happens when you own a house and lose your job can't make the payments? Yep you lose your house! Your not allowed to get another mortgage or loan like rags been doing and one the reason there debt is going up!
You...sell the house. Because you have assets. Like United. The assets cover the debt.

Whereas when a person/club with no debt but no assets loses a ton of money, they go bankrupt.

You’re approaching this from the POV that debt is free and not punished by FFP but that’s just simply not true.

Last edited:
Majority of these teams and owners are clueless just keep voting the way the cartel clubs tell them,like someone sticking their hand in a fire and then a week later doing the same thing again
Here‘s something Think For Yourselves instead of going with what certain clubs want which is to look after themselves and Fuck You ..

The irony is that those clubs with some ambition have tried to invest, but have been caught out and punished with points deductions but now some of the bigger clubs are struggling with the rules it's time to change them again. I hope there are seven clubs around who are strong enough to tell them to shove it. Goose and gander, and all that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.