Forest docked 4 points

I'm finding all this points docked etc abit depressing really. Let owners invest what they want and allow fans to live the dream
Worst thing about this as I understand it is they waited to get a better fee for Johnson from spurs, so his fee went into a different accounting period. Are the P/L saying they should have taken a smaller fee earler and everything would be okay.

I'm finding all this points docked etc abit depressing really. Let owners invest what they want and allow fans to live the dream
The game is genuinely fucked these days. Clubs are not allowed to have ambition or big ideas, god forgive have a dream. I fall more out of love with it as each day passes unfortunately.

The game is genuinely fucked these days. Clubs are not allowed to have ambition or big ideas, god forgive have a dream. I fall more out of love with it as each day passes unfortunately.
On the assumption you are a Blue, why are you falling out of love with the game if our club is living that dream and bringing those ideas to fruition?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.