Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Watching Question Time. I used to look forward to it. Not for years. I find it excruciating now. The blatant, in your fucking face plebs, lying is not conducive to my well being. I listen to the audience and too many I despise. Is that due to the BBC loading it with right wing whores? Or is that another conspiracy theory sack of shit.

It’s one I wish were true. If it isn’t and we have that many utter vermin walking among us, we are a hop, skip and a jump away from a Junta. That hates more than it solves.

Films: now only really watch on a plane
TV series: I reckon I've managed 3 in the last year
My job: fucking bored of it now
I don’t know what age you are. But, if your from my generation, do all you can to changing your job to one you would enjoy. I did it. Now I enjoy films and everything.

Gone right off football since var , only watch our games now and follow any big game on here mostly , except the rags v dipper game, my eyes needed disinfecting it was so poor quality

Used to love strictly , gone right off it for no apparant reason
Completely agree .
If football keeps going like this I'll give it 2 to 3 years and I don't think I'll bother watching any.
When I do watch a game you see the pricks rolling about screaming and I think why am I bothering with this.
These clowns earn millions to cheat and take the piss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.