Season Tickets - 2024/25 | New Flexi Golds for Cityzens - Fri 10th May

Of course we can do something about it, protest!

That's what Liverpool fans did in 2016. The club tried to charge £77 per ticket and the scousers walked out en masse on 77 minutes.

And guess what, the club backed down to appease their unhappiness.
The way to.protest is not to take your seat until after kick off, so the game starts with few supporters in the stands

The damage is, the perception that the club is trying to replace the loyal legacy fans who have stuck by the club through 34 years of winning fuck all with new fans who will pay what the the club wants for a match day ticket. That is the growing belief amongst loyal legacy fans.

Last edited:
Don't forget the extra £190 per season on parking fees now there is no on street parking. Confused why the council didn't just change those on street parking areas to paid parking. Could have had a couple of £ per car going back into 'the system' rather than forcing people to pay cash to some car sales yard.

The way to.protest is not to take your seat until after kick off, so the game starts with few supporters in the stands

Football fans won't do that. On a whole we are selfish which is why we continue to get taken for a ride.

Lockdown and no crowds was the time for football fans to grab the game and dictate it how they wanted it to be ran, the product was awful with no crowd in showing how important not only having a crowd in but one that is passionate is to the product that is sold for billions across the world.

The opportunity has been missed.

How many would walk out of the Arsenal game on 75 minutes to protest? Not many, too many would be selfish to not want to see the last 15 minutes in a likely title decider

The way i see it, i've seen everything at this club, League One to the Treble, 100 point seasons, best football ever, multiple league titles, multiple cups, european and world champions, balon dor nominated players, all time greatest manager etc but it's all a phase. Pep, Soriano, KDB, Khaldoon, even the Sheikh may not be here in 30 years time, but me you and the vast majority of fans being priced out will.

Banners, statements from fan groups, angry emails and forum posts don't work. Ferran and co will just be pissing themselves laughing at us all whilst dining away from the plebs in Tast.

When Soriano and co piss off back home, we will be in the same situation as what Barcelona are doing now, begging locals to come and watch them with cheap local offers as they have priced all local legacy fans out and once the majority lose the routine they are gone forever. The same will happen here.

I take it the City Doesn't Matter Group haven't said anything about the price rises? Just went on the Twitter page and nothing mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.