FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Putting us on the Saturday knowing we play Real Madrid on the Wednesday is just sabotage tbh. Not the first time they’ve done this.
This 100%. As Pep says, we do it without any help. Yet again though the club take it on the chin and accept it. Common sense would dictate that we play Sunday especially with Coventry playing Tuesday. Unfortunately common sense when it comes to the FA and PL is sadly lacking. We are being shafted with the Wednesday ko against Villa at 8.15 followed by a 12.30 on the Saturday against Palace as well.

Last edited:
This 100%. As Pep says, we do it without any help. Yet again though the club take it on the chin and accept it. Common sense would dictate that we play Sunday especially with Coventry playing Tuesday. Unfortunately common sense when it comes to the FA and PL is sadly lacking. We are being shafted with the Wednesday ko against Villa at 8.15 followed by a 12.30 on the Saturday against Villa as well.
...against Palace A as well.

Last train back through Warrington and Wigan is 20:30, probably won't be able to make it onto the train
You will easy make it as won't be any extra time as we will smash the chav fuckers...game should be over by 19-15...it may be quicker to go to Watford Junction where you can catch the same train and it gets to Watford at 20-46..

Cheapest direct train looking like £89 even fucking about spliting journeys via brum is £70+

Think I will chance prioritising possible 2 other trips for finals and give this a miss this time

Last edited:
There’s a train showing at 21.01. Plenty of time.

Bit of a rush if it went to pens. but still should be ok. They’ve held them back a while in the past also.
Yea for £76.30! I'm fortunate to not be cost averse but I'm not up for having the piss taking out of me!

Yea for £76.30! I'm fortunate to not be cost averse but I'm not up for having the piss taking out of me!

I was replying to a person who said there were no trains to get you back from the game at that time.

I’m guessing the trains would be a similar price if the kick off was slightly earlier.

Wow! Well and truly shafted by the FA and the TV companies once again.

Both obviously learnt nothing from lsst seasons Wembley boycott even though tickets did sell out in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.