FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea | Sat 20 Apr 5:15pm SOLD OUT

Who do you want in the Semi Final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On a pushed schedule.

Wright with his ball bag or a big draw - for 4 balls. Does it matter? The numbers had already been published so it doesn’t matter who grand or not they were drawn.

Fuck me you people on here doing mock ones

They knew the game could go to extra time and the show carried on after the draw.

It’s not really asking much for the draw not to look like it’s done by some bloke in his living room.

Tbh, you’re the one drawing out the discussion on what were just casual comments right after and it was you who even brought conspiracy into it…

Qualify FinalWin Final
CC
19.1%​
2.2%​
MU
80.9%​
23.3%​
MC
75.0%​
48.9%​
CL
25.0%​
25.6%​
Final
CC v MC
14.3%​
CC v CL
4.8%​
MU v MC
60.7%​
MU v CL
20.2%​

City: Doing it the hard way!

The players have to understand the necessity for 100% on field effort and then the importance of R&R.

Fitness training is over and 1 day of tactics between games is all you’re going to get, so let’s be havin’ ya!

Last edited:
They knew the game could go to extra time and the show carried on after the draw.

It’s not really asking much for the draw not to look like it’s done by some bloke in his living room.

Tbh, you’re the one drawing out the discussion on what were just casual comments right after and it was you who even brought conspiracy into it…
The entire forum is full of conspiracy. I could half understand it if we were second best, clambering to topple the mighty.

We are the mighty. We are top dog and go on any other forum and literally everting from media, bias, refs to draws is all in our favour.

The fact Ian Wright did a hurried up draw from his seat means absolutely fuck all.

Champions league:
Madrid
Munich

FA cup:
Newcastle
Chavs
Rags

League
Arse
Dips

We ain’t got no easy run to silverware this season. Just as always we will have to rely on pep and the players.

You would think the footballing authorities might have a problem with us, can’t think on the top of my head any reason why?

-:)

Fuck em let’s lay waste to all before us.

We also had Spurs away in the FA Cup.

The entire forum is full of conspiracy. I could half understand it if we were second best, clambering to topple the mighty.

We are the mighty. We are top dog and go on any other forum and literally everting from media, bias, refs to draws is all in our favour.

The fact Ian Wright did a hurried up draw from his seat means absolutely fuck all.

Of course. But people have the right to comment on it. Good or bad.

We’re not policed by you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.