England v Brazil | Friendly | Match Thread

Imagine if Waistcoat allowed him and Phil to dominate the midfield?

It might be worth watching then.
Its crying out for it. Rice is good enough now to hold the mid, let him do that and have foden and bellingham scaring the shit out of teams.

i mean, has southgate learned nothing? If you need a second holder, push Johnny Stones there. A box mid of Rice, Stones, Bellingham ans Foden would dominate.

Enjoyable first half. Both teams have their chances. England looks solid, Brazil with quality moments. Both teams without few important players.

I wish Paqueta transfer would not be impacted by betting thing. He would suit us like a glove. Capability to magic moments and even great defensively.
It has to be more subtle, mate.

Something like “Thought Maguire really kept Walker quiet.”

So i see phil still as the bandage on his hand and it looks like a rigid one, so i am thinking he could have Dupuytren's contracture. Dupuytren's contracture is when 1 or more fingers bend in towards your palm. There's no cure, but your fingers can be straightened if it's severe.

England are a really poorly coached team
To be fair, they’re not there to be coached, they get that from their clubs. It is down to the manager to assess each one as an individual and utilise their strengths, mitigating their weaknesses, to create a system that gets the best of the individual qualities which is effective within the team.

Does Southgate do that?

So i see phil still as the bandage on his hand and it looks like a rigid one, so i am thinking he could have Dupuytren's contracture. Dupuytren's contracture is when 1 or more fingers bend in towards your palm. There's no cure, but your fingers can be straightened if it's severe.
Hes a bit young for that. Highly doubt its that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.