PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

City keep quiet? Surely that’s EXACTLY what City have been doing? It’s empty headed big gobs like Jordan that can’t keep quiet. My son asked me the other day what the phrase “empty vessels make most sound” means, I just said Simon Jordan and he understood straightaway

I beg to differ. Simon Jordan isn't an empty vessel. He is full to the brim and overflowing with verbal shite.

Nothing has changed in regards to Citys' position in this whole farago
The club are maintaining radio silence for the moment, rightly so because the know nowts in the background will pick up on any throwaway comment and likely use such comment in an attempt to further blacken our name.
City are confident that they will win and that will do for me.
Fuck don’t say they will win I’ve been looking forward to going to York again

Thanks for sharing. Interesting content, but what an utterly crass headline title for this article. Total clickbait material.

"Man City owners hatch new plan to combat threat of Premier League's 115 financial charges"

Surely the IPO decision is up to Etihad's owners, not Man City's, and secondly if there is nowt to hide, which I am sure is the case, our evidence will be enough to combat the ridiculous charges from the PL.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.