Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

Feel absolutely filthy today supporting the rags, but i do think this may be our last chance for the league. I don’t see Liverpool losing any of the rest. For some reason they seem to struggle a bit against the rags so it could happen

Maybe I'm wrong but my impression is when you develop a good player they move on, a bit like the Southampton model, it's unlikely that you'll reach the next level.
The problem is we do nit pay high wages. Maybe sell 1 per season, that was what should have happened, last summer it was already agreed thst MacAllister was going to the victims, there was no intention to get rid of Caicedo, however cfc turned his head with stupid wages and an offer that was impossible to turn down. These 2 fee's are not included in our profits for this year.

The aim for our club is to compete as best we can, maybe with a bit if luck win a trophie. But above all remain finacially stable. We fo not have the backing as top 7 clubs.
This summer could be intresting as we will be able to make bigger signings with the profit made. How far that gets us i dont know. Injuries this season have not helped with the extra games in Europe. Like all teams outside top 6 or 7 in Europe we are just stepping stones for the bigger clubs.
Other than MacAllister all the others have been shite when moving on, Unfortunately players are lead by agents, when said agent should be saying your young and will get your move but you need to develope more at Brighton.

Feel absolutely filthy today supporting the rags, but i do think this may be our last chance for the league. I don’t see Liverpool losing any of the rest. For some reason they seem to struggle a bit against the rags so it could happen

My sentiments.

I think if Liverpool win today its curtains for the league.

Toughest game left is Everton away who are absolute trash.

Spurs and Villa will do nothing at Anfield.

Villa won 5 league games in 12 in 2024 and I expect that to rise to 6 when they play Arsenal next week.

My sentiments.

Villa won 5 league games in 12 in 2024 and I expect that to rise to 6 when they play Arsenal next week.

" 'eez football. "

You never know.

Last edited:
Shouldn't feel filthy at all. Anyone who doesn't want united to win today is a sad pillock.

My sentiments.

Villa look terrible at the moment

Offside!! He’s stood right in front of the keeper, so HAS TO be interfering.

WHU got away with some SHIT defending in the last minute!!
Just watched motd and they are all saying the goal should have stood. What a load of shite, guy intentionally stands offside obstructing keeper view and movement, it's offside! All 3 saying keeper should have moved - well why should he be forced to a part of his goal he doesn't want to be because of an offside, intentionally offside, player? Correctly ruled out for me.

Just watched motd and they are all saying the goal should have stood. What a load of shite, guy intentionally stands offside obstructing keeper view and movement, it's offside! All 3 saying keeper should have moved - well why should he be forced to a part of his goal he doesn't want to be because of an offside, intentionally offside, player? Correctly ruled out for me.
Think these pundits are so past it and stealing a living on tv. They have to call out these players and ask them to play football and stop hindering keepers. The actions on the keepers are such negative disgraceful moves. Just play the game!

So this is a bit odd.... It is going to be a case of actively wanting the RAGs to smash Liverpool today. I feel so conflicted. Life is complicated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.