Premier League Games 6/7 April '24

A draw would have us sitting right on their shoulder with 7 to go. Pressure is a strange thing when you have a course and distance serial winner a point behind.

My sentiments.

I think if Liverpool win today its curtains for the league.

Toughest game left is Everton away who are absolute trash.

Spurs and Villa will do nothing at Anfield.

Villa won 5 league games in 12 in 2024 and I expect that to rise to 6 when they play Arsenal next week.
Villa is away isn't it

Just messaged one of my mates at the swamp wishing him and his fellow rags the best of luck against The Unbearables … judging by his response I think it’s fair to say that they’re not particularly confident!!

It’s easy. We want the best for City, and that is a Kellogg’s win. Nothing dirty, filthy or even sordid about it.

As for smash them though, I’d happily take a shit 1-0
Bollocks, GD is important so a smashing is the best outcome for us

Sadly their one result they had in them was used on the fa cup fluke, can't see anything close to a repeat today. I expect the dippers to give them a bit of a thumping actually.

Reckon Liverpool will win comfortably. Let’s face it United were very lucky to win the cup game and on another day Liverpool would have been out of sight. 4 0 imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.