Westminster Honeytrap shenanigans

years ago i had some fit girl contact me on facebook. After a little chat seh sent me a pic of herself, told me where she lived and offered to meet me.
Now i knew straight away this was gonna be a scam. It's not hard to spot for anyone with an ounce of common sense.
So when an MP falls for it it just proves to me that they are pretty fucking dumb.

The question for me is why does Vladimir Putin want a photo of William Wraggs dick and what is he going to do with it - is it purely for his personal use or something more sinister?

Seen nothing in the press analysing who could be behind this or what the motive could be.

All the focus is on how ‘brave’ he has been in revealing what happened a month ago because he had to, oh and Angela Rayners possible minor tax issue

The question for me is why does Vladimir Putin want a photo of William Wraggs dick and what is he going to do with it - is it purely for his personal use or something more sinister?

Seen nothing in the press analysing who could be behind this or what the motive could be.

All the focus is on how ‘brave’ he has been in revealing what happened a month ago because he had to, oh and Angela Rayners possible minor tax issue.

It's unlikely to be a state actor. It seems it's probably just a good old fashioned blackmailer or someone with inside information who may have worked in parliament at one point who has a grudge against Tory MPs.

Probably quite rightly.

Correct. He's not brave at all. He cowardly passed on his victimhood to colleagues.

If you don't give blackmailers want they want, they usually just move on. They aren't likely to expose their own criminal behaviour.

years ago i had some fit girl contact me on facebook. After a little chat seh sent me a pic of herself, told me where she lived and offered to meet me.
Now i knew straight away this was gonna be a scam. It's not hard to spot for anyone with an ounce of common sense.
So when an MP falls for it it just proves to me that they are pretty fucking dumb.

The scam he fell for is very common and known as Sextortion.

It usually doesn't work on adults with any sense, not unless you were doing something criminal or having an affair.

Many young people have committed suicide in response. The threat of some anonymous creep sending compromising nudes to all their Facebook or Instagram friends overwhelmed them.

It relies on people who exposed themselves having more shame than you would think someone who gets naked Infront of strangers should or taking the blackmail threat far more seriously than they should.

Rich Gulf state Arabs have been a target for criminals in Morocco using recorded videos as live interactions.

Did you turn up?

All the focus is on how ‘brave’ he has been in revealing what happened a month ago because he had to, oh and Angela Rayners possible minor tax issue
Maybe Vlad has fingers like pig’s tits so he’s going to get the dick 3d printed to use when he presses the button

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.