PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think the punishment was aimed at not having one, but hope they do.

Let’s have relegation determined in the court room.

Everyone of these hitting the financial giants of Everton and Notts Forest is starting to paint a picture to the everyday fan.

PL just lucky that these deductions may prove to have no meaningful effect with these clubs staying up anyway.

A lot more of a mess the other way and is what I am hoping for.
Regardless of how this pans out, the clubs who get relegated will have cause for complaint, as everyone will break loose & start acting in their own self interest.

In the meantime, City are sat back munching on a bucket of popcorn, with that "We told you so" look on our faces...

Last edited:
Tonight’s the night I get banned from the BBC have your say. But not for defending City, no I’ve gone full dipper mental Nazi, I have posted half a dozen comments demanding exactly what the public want. Blood and lots of it. City shut down, stadium burned down, players put in concentration camps, fans rounded up and murdered. Why argue with them, give them what they want, blood and guts, murder! Forget due process, the will of the people must be satisfied.
I like the reverse psychology of your cunning plan... :-)

@domalino said the clubs agreed to leave the question of points deduction open, but as yet, has not provided a reference. No matter, let us assume that he is correct.
”Leave the question open” is not the same as “The PL will introduce new sanctions unilaterally “ and rather suggests that the impression was given that the PL would come back with a proposal at some stage, but they appear to have introduced points deductions without further consultation. Chelsea certainly assumed that they would just get a fine. Further the points regime seems to be undefined.
Clearly this is incompetence or mala fides by the PL and a bit stupid by the clubs not to insist on consultation on the regime.
@domalino do you know if the clubs agreed to the regime as introduced?

Last edited:
Tonight’s the night I get banned from the BBC have your say. But not for defending City, no I’ve gone full dipper mental Nazi, I have posted half a dozen comments demanding exactly what the public want. Blood and lots of it. City shut down, stadium burned down, players put in concentration camps, fans rounded up and murdered. Why argue with them, give them what they want, blood and guts, murder! Forget due process, the will of the people must be satisfied.
Completely bonkers but brilliant.

Oh shucks I’ve been banned by the BBC, what did I say! Hypocrites, they hate us so why ban someone for saying what they really want? Smash our coach, fine, spit at our manager, fine, call us oil Arab cheating bastards, fine, encourage opponents to injure our players, fine.

but go the whole hog and be honest, they want us gone, off the map, deleted, and they play the twat card.

fuck‘em

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.