Isis Threaten Champions league games

Champions Again Ole Ole

Thought this needed it's own thread. Not sure how reliable it is or the source but very scary if true. If I thought there was any threat at the etihad, even the smallest, no chance I'd be going

Thought this needed it's own thread. Not sure how reliable it is or the source but very scary if true. If I thought there was any threat at the etihad, even the smallest, no chance I'd be going

Seen this apparently targeting the alianz this isnt good at all.

Seen a few of these in the past, terror attacks have always been a risk with big games weather you like it not. The intel on these things is insane if it was unsafe it wouldn’t be going ahead imo and there is certainly more protection now.

Hmm Kill them all.....

4 Stadiums..... about a million people involved to do that...

Social media, the new weapon of mass disruption.

It sounds absolutely nuts but this is the World we now live in, it's why I give my kids and Mrs a kiss and tell them I love them every single time I go to work, footy, anywhere, just in case. The bastards want us to become uncivilized and scared of everything unfortunately, and then they win so fuck um!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.