Isis Threaten Champions league games

If you put those Spanish lads in a room with Harris, Delaney, Castles, Roan et al and 15 monkeys. The monkeys would be far, far more credible.

In the games after 9/11, I used to sit there thinking stadia were just sitting ducks.
Ticks all the boxes in terms of mass casualties, relatively lax security and global audience - I'm surprised football or the superbowl, Olympics etc have not been targeted (as far as we know) to the extent of concerts etc.

Ticks all the boxes in terms of mass casualties, relatively lax security and global audience - I'm surprised football or the superbowl, Olympics etc have not been targeted (as far as we know) to the extent of concerts etc.
The thing is it took planes being smashed into buildings for me to realise that. Before that day I’d never given it a second thought.

I too am surprised very little has happened in terms of such an attack on stadia.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.