Isis Threaten Champions league games

anything Barca Universal post is uncreddited and open to skepticism tbh.

plus a main point of a terrorist attack is to be a suprise for the unexpected shock it will bring, terrorist don't normally tell you specific target prior

Well, on balance it's probably safer to be supporting a Muslim/middle eastern owned club than a Jewish/American owned one in the current geo political climate.
Yeah because when they shot up paris or bombed london they checked no muslims were present first.

UAE trade with america, Europe and Israel, to a Fudemental jihadist group they are in league with satan and a viable target, we are no safer then any other club being a target

Last edited:
Seen a few of these in the past, terror attacks have always been a risk with big games weather you like it not. The intel on these things is insane if it was unsafe it wouldn’t be going ahead imo and there is certainly more protection now.

Yeah I feel a lot safer since they introduced minimum wage jobsworths to wave a plastic wand around me before every game.

I’ve never once removed my keys and phone from my pockets and the wand has never once gone off.

It’s all theatre.

anything Barca Universal post is uncreddited and open to skepticism tbh.

plus a main point of a terrorist attack is to be a suprise for the unexpected shock it will bring, terrorist don't normally tell you specific target prior

Apart from the good old IRA.

A little round of applause for the IRA, the gentleman bombers

Yeah I feel a lot safer since they introduced minimum wage jobsworths to wave a plastic wand around me before every game.

I’ve never once removed my keys and phone from my pockets and the wand has never once gone off.

It’s all theatre.
security-on-duty.gif

Yeah because when they shot up paris or bombed london they checked no muslims were present first.

UAE trade with america, Europe and Israel, to a Fudemental jihadist group they are in league with satan and a viable target, we are no safer then any other club being a target

UAE were bombing Isis in Iraq and Syria so they aren’t buddies when it comes to who and who not to attack.

Well, on balance it's probably safer to be supporting a Muslim/middle eastern owned club than a Jewish/American owned one in the current geo political climate.
Pretty sure that isis have killed a lot more Muslims than anyone else so doubt that is going to save us.

We will have to rely on the stewards with their wands.
Will still have people moaning in here though that they had to open their jacket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.