Isis Threaten Champions league games

Logically I think the fact the threat has been made public probably makes these games less likely than most to suffer any kind of attack - as others have said, terrorists rely heavily on the element of surprise.

But the less logical part of me worries, of course, and I'll be thinking of the people at all 4 stadiums and hoping everything goes smoothly and safely. I imagine feelings are heavy at Parc Des Princes considering how close they came to an attack before.

Those of you who are travelling, go safe.

On the occasions I nip to the Trafford Centre (mainly for food or the kids activity parties) I often think thats a prime location for an attack rather than the football.

Stay safe everyone today.

When I seen the words "kill them all" my first thought was scousers. Good luck to anyone looking shifty in Spain after this threat the spainsh police won't be fucking about.

I remember the Manchester derby at the Etihad back in 2018 when if we won we won the league, walking up Joe Mercer way and seeing armed police which was out of the ordinary , speaking to a friend who worked for the police and used to sit near me told me there was a serious terrorist threat to the game but never made it public but precautions were taken just in case

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.