What city/town do you hate the most?

mancboy

Having just had to go to the passport and been subjected to the horror that is dipperville i wondered what place everyone hates the most?

I'll read the replies after ive showered in bleach.

Having just had to go to the passport and been subjected to the horror that is dipperville i wondered what place everyone hates the most?

I'll read the replies after ive showered in bleach.
Giving in to the pedant in me, I'm going to respond to a question with another question. Are we applying any criteria? For example, your recent venture into the heart of darkness obviously brought you into contact with the revolting natives, reason alone to loathe the place. Equally though, pity city does boast some impressive historical landmarks. If I was to offer my choice, Runcorn is right up (down?) there, not least of all because it's also home to dippers but has no redeeming features whatsoever in terms of architectural beauty, amenities etc.

Salford ;-) for a Mancunian of a certain age we are deadly rivals, even have to do the sign of the cross when passing over the irwell

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.