What city/town do you hate the most?

I may have the words pot, kettle & black hurled back in my general direction but the worst place I have visited in Britain is, without doubt, Newport.

A few years back, we had an evening game there and having, an hour or two in hand, I decided to get something to eat. The best restaurant I could find was the Sainsburys cafeteria.

I had a week in Whitby a couple of years ago and had to go to Middlesborough as I'd left all my shirts at home! It was utterly depressing.
It's one of those places where there locals seem to have the ability to pick up the scent of a "stranger" within seconds of your arrival. Menacing glares and verbal abuse then follows.

I may have the words pot, kettle & black hurled back in my general direction but the worst place I have visited in Britain is, without doubt, Newport.

A few years back, we had an evening game there and having, an hour or two in hand, I decided to get something to eat. The best restaurant I could find was the Sainsburys cafeteria.
No disrespect intended mate but I know what you mean about pot, kettle,black.
I had a night there when we played Swindon a couple of years back, considering the amazing countryside around it Swindon is a shit hole. By far the best pub we could find was a weatherspoons which was only half full of twats.

Newport is a fucking dreadful place, always has been but it's got even worse

Get a train to Cardiff next time and just head in to Newport for the match. With the Welsh capital so close, Newport gets nothing.

Generaly i dont like citys, prefer to the countryside, Ringebu and Røros is nice in the winter. Røros can have up to -40c in the winter. Røros is an old presevered cold mine town. I dont like to drive in Ålesund, some of Bergen area, and driving in centrum of Oslo

1712964717071.png
(-38c on that day)

Skjolden is very scenic to drive past
1712964966337.png

Anyone mentioned that ghost town coventry yet?
My niece is a teacher there and has about 6 or 7 different languages in her class, she finds it really difficult to fulfill the curriculum every term, apparently some of the parents are difficult constantly complaining to her.. and she doesn't like Coventry as a place to live. I've told her to get the fuck out, all that stress can't be good for her health.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.