Europa League/Conference League Games | Quarter-Finals | 11/18 April '24

Gutting to concede so late.

We had Leverkusen rattled and they were just having non threatening pop shots second half- every player gave 100% and looked like we would be taking a 0-0 to the 2nd leg which would have been perfect.
Conceding 1 would have been ok. But 2 is gutting. No Paqueta but Bowen and Alvarez will be back for the 2nd leg match - get the first goal and the crowd will be up but still a mammoth task.
I watched your game thought you defended well, lucky to keep Paqueta on the pitch. 1-0 you could managed was gutted for you when the second went in. Fabianski was superb

I watched your game thought you defended well, lucky to keep Paqueta on the pitch. 1-0 you could managed was gutted when the second went in. Fabianski was superb

I love Fabianski, such a classy keeper over the years.
We defended so well and was so organised, such a shame we conceded that 2nd one.

No way 5th spot for champs league if Arsenal,Liverpool and West Ham go out.

Italy virtually got the first spot tied up now.

Germany pulled a bit clear of England tonight for the final spot but could be a few twists yet.

The arrogance of Bingo, putting out a weakened team in a European QF. I knew it would come back to bite him on the arse. Even making the 4 changes at half time couldn't save him this time. They look shot.
His decision to evacuate half way through the season not looking so good now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.