Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

shi1t i only went on at 9.10 and missed the one I wanted. Managed to get my fourth choice and save 150quid so not all so bad.

Process was easy in fairness.

Just relocated from 316 SS3 to CB3 327 row A for £170.
Fantastic seat!
Seems a cheapish upgrade mate. Turned into a FOC or were you on one the rows towards the front of SSL3?

Had to sacrifice a bit of view to get two together. As others have said I've had to get them moved individually and it's a bit of gamble as got the error screen as pictured. Looked at where old seat was located out of interest and can no longer see it on the map. So unless it went immediately then it takes some time for map to update, if at all.

Attachments

• 20240412_093351.jpg
    20240412_093351.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 35
To 314, from ES3. Had to do mine & junior’s off two phones at the same time - wouldn’t let me do both on one. Extra £40, but worth it. Might be a bit bleak if away support sparse in 313, but hopefully noisier more often than not. Best of luck relocating. Bit more on offer - even for 2 together - than last year, I thought.

Had a mare trying to move me and daughter from family stand.Had pretty much 2 together 117 and it went tits up, still 117 but 3 rows and 10 seats away

Managed to move my younger son to 110 right next to his brother and managed to stay in my block 220 but front row A
Very happy and very easy for once
Hope everybody gets what they want today blues

Just relocated from 316 SS3 to CB3 327 row A for £170.
Fantastic seat!
It seems ridiculous that seats are so cheap to watch the European and World football champions play for a whole season. City should have increased the prices by a lot more haha!!!!.

Reactions: PPT

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.