Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Managed to get two together as per previous post. Noticed some better seats and was in the process of moving one of them over, but just double checked the other seat was still available whilst at checkout before submitting and that had gone. Very flawed system and risky moving two or more seats when having to do them individually.
Nightmare trying to move 2.Had to do 1 at time.1 seat disappeared so we 3 rows apart, it was that or stay in FS full of tourist

I’ve relocated, moved up to 219 for a better view and to be closer to my mates. Going to be weird after being in the same seat in the south stand for 10 years but it was time for a change.
I was in 110 for many many years until medical issues mate, moved up to 220 and really has been the best seat/view I’ve had, granted the atmosphere isn’t like it is down there but view wise it’s brill

Just telling me every seat is not for sale, there’s 3 of us which makes relocating really difficult, I’ve tried singular doubles trebles, logged in & out, different accounts….really really don’t wanna ring the ticket office

I don't know whether there's a glitch mate. Try moving one seat off each account right through to the checkout and see if one of the accounts lets you. For some reason it wouldn't let me move one off the actual account of the individuals seat that was being moved but would let me off the 'strongly linked' relationship account which I found really bizarre. Maybe something to do with whoever is paying?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.