Relocation window on April 12th - frustrated singers move to SSL3

Gave up one SC on CB2 but apparently no seats available in the whole stand to relocate to. Presume the club are going to keep it free to sell at higher price match by match rather than let someone relocate there.

Think I’ve cursed myself :) tried at 8am then 9 then 10 & no joy…absolutely hate my seats an all! Took a season on the chin so the grandson could sit at the front, high five Moonchester & all that (to be fair it’s worked he’s now a massive blue & watches City highlights on his iPad aged 3 :) Was after something a little further back so I can actually see the game, it’s normally attack SS first half & the stewards block my view, second half all the subs warm up & cover half the pitch with the stewards :(

Think I’ve cursed myself :) tried at 8am then 9 then 10 & no joy…absolutely hate my seats an all! Took a season on the chin so the grandson could sit at the front, high five Moonchester & all that (to be fair it’s worked he’s now a massive blue & watches City highlights on his iPad aged 3 :) Was after something a little further back so I can actually see the game, it’s normally attack SS first half & the stewards block my view, second half all the subs warm up & cover half the pitch with the stewards :(
How come you had no joy? It was easy enough for me and loads of seats for 2 or more around where I am according to what I am looking at now.

How come you had no joy? It was easy enough for me and loads of seats for 2 or more around where I am according to what I am looking at now.
Just telling me every seat is not for sale, there’s 3 of us which makes relocating really difficult, I’ve tried singular doubles trebles, logged in & out, different accounts….really really don’t wanna ring the ticket office

Just telling me every seat is not for sale, there’s 3 of us which makes relocating really difficult, I’ve tried singular doubles trebles, logged in & out, different accounts….really really don’t wanna ring the ticket office
I am seeing loads of blocks of three available, thats weird. Was seamless for me today. You might have to ring them, if you do it asap least you should get three together.

Managed to get two together as per previous post. Noticed some better seats and was in the process of moving one of them over, but just double checked the other seat was still available whilst at checkout before submitting and that had gone. Very flawed system and risky moving two or more seats when having to do them individually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.