United Thread - 2023/24

I’m afraid to say the ****’s not long for this job. Could see him being sacked this week.

He’s clearly lost the dressing room, which must absolutely fucking stink btw.
Since GPC left the dressing room has been a disgrace. No manager since has been able to control them.

Moyes was too weak

Van Gaal was just batshit crazy

Mourinho did have some control for the first 18 months but then did what he normally does and piss everyone off

Solskjaer was even weaker than Moyes

Ten Hag walked into a dressing room which is a law into itself and had no chance of controlling it.

Rangnick called them(the players and dressing room) out but the board did absolutely fuck all and instead giving the ring leader massive contracts which fractured the dressing room even more.

There's probably only 3-4 managers in the world right now that could go in and sort out that shit show and they are all managing some team else.

That's what most rags fans don't get. It's not about the manager it's about the players pretty much doing what the fuck they want. Until that is sorted it'll just be rinse and repeat for them no matter whose in charge

Since GPC left the dressing room has been a disgrace. No manager since has been able to control them.

Moyes was too weak

Mourinho did have some control for the first 18 months but then did what he normally does and piss everyone off

Ten Hag walked into a dressing room which is a law into itself and had no chance of controlling it.

Rangnick called them(the players and dressing room) out but the board did absolutely fuck all and instead giving the ring leader massive contracts which fractured the dressing room even more.

There's probably only 3-4 managers in the world right now that could go in and sort out that shit show and they are all managing some team else.

That's what most rags fans don't get. It's not about the manager it's about the players pretty much doing what the fuck they want. Until that is sorted it'll just be rinse and repeat for them no matter whose in charge
That fucking banner saying their players made history while ours made money not looking so good right now, is it?

They sack so many it's hard to tell. Is it 9 managers in the last 10 years?
Where is that poster about them not spending as they'd become Chelsea, not sacking managers every year as they'd become City, not celebrating top 4 as they'd become Arsenal and not going on about the past as they'd become Liverpool.

They have 100% ticked every single box now.

Moyes was too weak

Yep, too many have an awful attitude, starting with Sir Marcus of Rashford, who is basically going through the motions since his mega contract, and Bruno Fernandes who shows every week why a big club has never come in for him despite his obvious talent. And they are their two best players, ffs.

Irrelevant fc.

They really don’t matter anymore, do they?

It’s been an absolute joy watching them suffer season after season while city win trophy after trophy. I remember thinking even after we won the FA cup and league that the bastards won’t go away and for a few years facing them was a fucking stressful affair. Now tho? It’s been an absolute pleasure on the whole.

I’m sure some day due to the help they get and the revenue and ffp tweaks they will land on another good set of players and a good coach but it is not this day.

Until then…

If you give an infinite number of monkeys a typewriter each, one day they will create the works of Shakespeare.......

I would love him to still be there next season. Getting the board to approve the signing of someone like Gabby Agbonlahor for £250 million, and maybe even Peter Shilton for about the same. Go on, 25% Jim: buy them both and put your faith in ten bob for next season.

Despite my enthusiasm to keep the clueless one at the helm of this modern-day Marie Celeste, I fear he'll be gone in the summer. Pretty much everybody knows that despite the colossal amounts of money they've spent, their position in the league is as a result of some very, very dubious refereeing decisions and not down to his management skills or his tactical nous. If the referees and matchday officials had been honest and diligent in applying the rules of the game to the rags, there is no doubt in my mind that they would now be in a relegation battle with Burnley, Sheff Utd etc.

All the while they keep the Dutch Frank Spencer in charge, the more likely it is that the rags would be declared bankrupt within a year or two.

So, stay where you are ten bob, 'cos on behalf of football fans everywhere in the world you are doing a wonderful job. We salute you.

IMG-1758.jpg

That is a very generous characterisation of Casemiro’s performance.

I’d go with “he looks like he was auditioning for the BBC’s new Invisible Man series.”
Peter Crouch said he was a better player than Rodri last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.