What is the biggest City myth?

We've got plastic fans because we can't fill our stadium. Levelled as us by people who have never seen their team play live because it's full of fans from scandinavia and ireland.
Levelled at us by people who never see their team play live because they don't actually try to get tickets.

You need to consult Gary. He will tell you they are myths.
Another myth: We were founded by a woman.

I think I once read something by him aswell that said MCFC isn’t a direct continuation of St. Marks, like most people believe.

Pretty sure he said that while some people from St. Marks helped found City, the two clubs were completely separate to one another and even existed side by side for a while.

I think I once read something by him aswell that said MCFC isn’t a direct continuation of St. Marks, like most people believe.

Pretty sure he said that while some people from St. Marks helped found City, the two clubs were completely separate to one another and even existed side by side for a while.
Correct.
Two clubs existing side by side is irrefutable evidence. (Heard that phrase before somewhere)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.