The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great weekend but far from over.

My feeling has been that if Arsenal have a wobble, they will go. We'll see in the next few weeks if that turns out to be true. It may not. A good sign is that they looked like they hit a wall today after an hour, their energy seemed to sap as soon as Villa started moving the ball well. Hopefully its a sign of things to come.

As for the dippers, they look like they've been running out of steam for a good few weeks but who knows? Maybe they'll find a second wind/batch of inhalers.

Nobody is immune from dropping points and that includes us. At least its in our hands now and nobody knows better than us how to manage the situation.

Quietly confident but you cant get carried away when all these positions can change in one game.

This could be a fucking huge week, I've said all along it's a momentum business, doesn't matter what comp it's in, if we win Weds and then Sat, we are going to be on an incredible high going into those last league games
Agreed, Wednesday could be the catalyst of an incredible possible 12 games = that's a lot of football mind you

you have to love the fans and the pundits chucking in the towel already. Hopefully that attitude will rub off on their players as well

i feel of the 3 teams in the race we are the most stable, i dont think results win or draw make much of a difference to our mentality, whereas if liverpool or arsenal win they go over the top, really think this is one of our many strengths

10 days ago with madrid, villa at home, palace away and chelsea in the semi it was looking like the season could be over very quickly.

Now we are bang on for this treble again

Lol, on 606 now the scousers blaming the departure of Klopp for the bottle job in these last two games. They're a weird bunch aren't they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.