Media Discussion - 2023/24

announcer for tonight’s MOTD 2 that was just about to start “And if I open my window i can still hear the celebrations from stockport”

What a bunch of wankrers
of course if that was Utd or Scousers that had benefited from other results I’m sure they’d swap Stockport with Dublin or London wouldn’t they? WOULD THEY FCUK!

Last edited:
announcer for tonight’s MOTD 2 that was just about to start “And if I open my window i can still hear the celebrations from stockport”

What a bunch of wankrers
of course if that was Utd or Scousers that had benefited from other results I’m sure they’d swap Stockport with Dublin or London wouldn’t they? WOULD THEY FCUK!
Funny, whichever way you look at it.

Either it’s a deliciously hurting rag, or a Blue taking the piss.

What a bunch of wankrers
Bur it was some plastic red rag/dipper from northern Ireland. You can only laugh at the irony and bitterness.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.