Cole Palmer

He wasn't, tbf. He has exploded in a way that we couldn't really predict. Let's not pretend like Pep didn't give him plenty of minutes.

The best way I can sum it up is that at one point he went over a year without scoring for us, and he looked, if we're honest, nowhere near good enough for City. Oscar Bobb right now looks significantly better than Cole did. How could anyone have predicted that he would be in a golden boot race only a couple of years later?
Palmer was shunted on the right wing every time last season as Bernado, Mahrez and Foden occupied the left side. It’s similar to asking Grealish to go play wide right and take his man on down the outside. We made a mistake that is life, but we’ve sold a potential world class player in my eyes, who was raised through the academy.

All about the big games now for Palmer. He's mopped up against the middling sides and the shite, but I'm yet to see him win them a big game. City on Saturday, Arsenal next Wednesday and Spurs shortly after will be his chance. Can he make that step up?

Nah he’s their designated taker, has scored 12/12 and they keep doing this childish shit trying to take them off him.

That’s why Gallagher (the captain) is telling Madueke and Jackson to fuck off.

True, I'm just being bitter. He's having a great individual season, good luck to him.

All about the big games now for Palmer. He's mopped up against the middling sides and the shite, but I'm yet to see him win them a big game. City on Saturday, Arsenal next Wednesday and Spurs shortly after will be his chance. Can he make that step up?

Uh…

He scored a hattrick against United.

He scored against us, Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.