Real Madrid post match post mortem

Who's idea was that fucking 'Going to Wembley' bus!! And 'Hey Jude' wtf..

Really proud of the lads tonight.
Not particularly keen to see Madrid go on and win this though. I’m in the anyone but Real camp now, for what little I’m bothered.

We need to fire whoever these set piece coaches are ASAP. You CANNOT have close to 20 corners and none of them amounting to anything.

Most dominant draw I have seen

we fucked ourselves over again with half arsed finishing in the 120 mins

The less said about bernies pen the better

So proud of the lad tonight given everything possible for the shirt and the club.
Nobody please come and post any shit like sledging anybody off or calling out the manager or players, We are BIGGER than that and we Win or lose as a team.

I 100million% love our club and will back them and we go again

Some entitled fuckers here tonight
You can’t win all the time and you can’t expect perfection
Sometimes it’s not meant to be
Theres another team on the pitch as well
We are lucky to have this team and it won’t last forever
well said well said
city fan since they are league 1
Team competing in Champions League in Quarter Final is already a blessing

He has been awful at them for so long. Plus god knows who dreamt up this new tactic of crowding the keeper and putting it front post every single time. Its never resulted in so much as a shot on target never mind a goal.
Also our defenders are not great at header , Kompany and Otamendi were great headers of the ball compared to the current lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.