Real Madrid post match post mortem

Poor start cost us. Not sure why we started so slowly.

Something felt wrong about tonight. Those daft black flags before the game instead of blue and white flags for the whole stadium.

Saying that we gave it a go despite their shit time wasting tactics. Doku turned the game around and De Bruyne should have scored that chance and Foden should have done better with his too.

The less said about those two hideous pens the better!

Disappointing but you can’t win em all.

Walker first half was awful and why he needed to start I don’t know. Surely Akanji or stones on right would’ve been fine. Walker’s been a great servant but he needs moving on now. He’s made some big errors this years that have led to goals.
The thing is, right... what it is, is Kyle pulled us out of many last ditch shit shows tonight with his speed and covering ground. Vinicius was pocketed, again!
He played well. Was at fault for the goal, but when you trace it back, there were numerous other players that didn't do their job to stop that goal.

I honestly thought our fan base was different to other clubs but I’m massively wrong. The success has gotten to the fans heads. We’re entitled. Some of the shit you read about our players is a joke. Hope Haaland leaves. See how other clubs appreciate him then

You hope he leaves because some anonymous people on a football forum don't rate him? Lmao you're just as daft as them.

I honestly thought our fan base was different to other clubs but I’m massively wrong. The success has gotten to the fans heads. We’re entitled. Some of the shit you read about our players is a joke. Hope Haaland leaves. See how other clubs appreciate him then
You are absolutely right.
fans who have been with city more than 10 or 20 years probably don’t even bother going up on this forum

my brain doesnt work, did we have a pen shootout before in CL only?
thought the Monaco one was on pens but then remembered it was less away goals scored. same as Spurs loss.

Stay off the spice. No good for the bonce.

Poor start cost us. Not sure why we started so slowly.

Something felt wrong about tonight. Those daft black flags before the game instead of blue and white flags for the whole stadium.

Saying that we gave it a go despite their shit time wasting tactics. Doku turned the game around and De Bruyne should have scored that chance and Foden should have done better with his too.

The less said about those two hideous pens the better!

Disappointing but you can’t win em all.
Yeah first half just wasn’t right. I felt their goal
Coming and it kind of typified how we started.

Second half we were right back at it, but that start and goal cost us.

3 of their 4 goals over the 2 legs were spawny as fuck.

Feels like we've been Scoused.

Like the Scouse they just have that luck in this competition. Makes you wonder how the super league would go. I don’t think we struggle in a league with them playing like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.