Real Madrid post match post mortem

The Boys in Blue didn't give in. They fought to the very end. They fought like Trojans to the very end. They were magnificent. I'm not doing the usual about the media and the officials simply because frankly I do not for one minute care about any of them.

All I care about is those City Players and the fans. Thank you City, thank you lads, thank you fans. All three were magnificent. City for playing the encouraging music. The players for their absolutely 200% dedication (I know it should be 100% but those players left blood, sweat and tears on that pitch tonight). (Actually last night now!!) :-)
It's 12.50am and I have just arrived home so obviously I am not going to read every post in this thread tonight. I might read it tomorrow because I am sure that there will be some naysayers and that's fine. It is their opinion and they are entitled to it as I am entitled to mine.
I love this team and this club as I think most of you already know. Tonight has just enhanced that feeling, I want to go to the training ground tomorrow and give every single one of those players a motherly comforting hug because they will be gutted.

Once again I say well done lads, you played well, it just wasn't to be. There is still a double to fight for and we will fight for that I am sure.

I'm off to bed in a few minutes, I have a doctor's appointment at 9.00 in the morning for a few things including my BP so I need to bring it back down before then!! *lol*
Night everyone. Sleep well and remember: 'Always look on the bright side of life' da da du du'
Fucking hate that song, played it at the RAGs when they beat us in the league cup semis just before we began owning them

We tried everything to break down a cowardly Real team , they didnt have the balls to take us on and crawled out of the Etihad with a result , the first ten minutes set the tempo we were slow and ponderous when we should have gone for their throats from the off.
Onwards and upwards , we should have beaten a poor Real team but we didnt get the rub of the green tonight , we needed something to drop for us in the box , Kev nicked a goal but our pressure deserved at least another goal.Not a time for recriminations and blaming penalty takers etc., every play ran their socks off all night and cant pick out one player who didnt play with immense pride tonight.
Pity Chelsea on Saturday they are going to get the backlash from a very annoyed squad of footballers/

Im gutted about that tonight,yess we dominated,but we got played simple as that,just av a bloody shot,haaland was just dreadfull and a passanger ,like all the other big games,debryne shud pf won it,but yer all in all i think we fucked up there and just got played

Erling is too nice he’s need to start kicking these defenders get angry take a booking stop being a pussy cat and fight for the ball he’s too easy to defend against
Erling's a unit & a half, but it's noticeable how he getting roughed up & denied space this season & doesn't have anything else in his locker to overcome the agricultural grappling he's having to deal with every game recently.

Pep protects him when questioned, but Pep's also a winner & will know he has to find a way to get more out of Erling.

Alas he's a great striker, but not a top class footballer & without his goals, this becomes more evident. If only he had Kane's footballing ability for tight games like tonight.

It’s a lottery when it reaches a penalty shoot out.

Few players not at the top of their game and not converting shots. Disappointing to go out and over the two games we were the dominant side. Last 8 stage and beyond you have to be clinical and we paid the price.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.