Real Madrid post match post mortem

I blame the demise of the away goals rule. When it was in play City lost ‘drawn’ ties three time against Sporting, Monaco, and Spurs. Now is is gone City lost to Real Madrid when they would have won had it been retained.

I left as soon as Silva fucked that pen up

Knew then we were out

Fuming with him so I had to leave. A professional with the skill he has to do that, sorry it pisses me off.

There no excuse as I see it now, I might calm down but right now I cannot even sleep
Right there with you mate. Still cannot believe that disgrace of a penalty which then set the tone.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying it's his fault we are out, we should have put it to bed in normal time, then injury time, but as a professional footballer that was as bad as it gets.

I blame the demise of the away goals rule. When it was in play City lost ‘drawn’ ties three time against Sporting, Monaco, and Spurs. Now is is gone City lost to Real Madrid when they would have won had it been retained.
We would have crashed out on away goals. Besides that there would have been more shithousing from Real Madrid (or any other club who fancied their chances).

Madrid fans ?? The pens were at the city end

Curious - why was the ball in the crowd anyways - wasnt the pen before saved by Eddy ?
There were Madrid fans everywhere, when the penalties were being taken, in the area where I sit there were more Madrid fans than City fans. Not during the game but they made their way into our area.
They seemed to be in all the stands.

I'll put it in here but I could just have easily put it in the Chelsea thread.
Life isn't going to change, for the better, from here on, people.
Make the most of it whilst you can, my friends.
Football sold it's soul, a long time ago.

I was in the east stand level 3 and it was a disgrace. More Spanish and other natives than City fans plus 2 English chaps chatting work throughout the game who pissed off after 90 minutes not to return.

One of the most skillful players in the world who can put a ball anywhere he wants anytime, so why he doesn’t place them wherever he wants and make the keeper save it is beyond me.

Before anyone says, “He did” or “It was on target,” I’m talking about picking a side and putting it out of reach…which he can do for fun.

smh
it wouldve been outof reach if hed dived both gambled the keeper won

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.