FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was arguably the worst player on the team with Haaland. Doesnt mean I think he was bad, I just think he offered nothing going forward despite playing in a very advanced position.
Don't talk shite, you didn't watch the game otherwise you would've seen he was candidate for MOTM. He was immense.

fitness can be an issue.

we played a very similar game with Chelsea at home in the league few months back like this Real home game.
big dominance-loads more shots yet only 1-1.

difference this wont be at home.

and Palmer will want to prove a point.

to put this game on Saturday when we have a huge CL game on Wed evening, wtf is this?

while Coventry and rags play on Sunday who had nothing to do midweek.

fitness can be an issue.

we played a very similar game with Chelsea at home in the league few months back like this Real home game.
big dominance-loads more shots yet only 1-1.

difference this wont be at home.

and Palmer will want to prove a point.

to put this game on Saturday when we have a huge CL game on Wed evening, wtf is this?

while Coventry and rags play on Sunday who had nothing to do midweek.
It's insane thats what it is and a ploy to derail the train.

The history won't condense into one night.
Always looking forward to the next match.

Don't talk shite, you didn't watch the game otherwise you would've seen he was candidate for MOTM. He was immense.
He was immense at not creating anything from his advance postion and being one of the main reasons we didnt create enough chances.

You don’t have talk some fucking shite
Suggesting other players was better than Akanji is ”talking some fucking shite”. Alright mate, it was great that he never created anything when having the ball despite being positioned 1 meter from the oppositions penalty box the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.