Real Madrid post match post mortem

Real Madrid midfielder Jude Bellingham to TNT Sports: "It's relief. You put so much into the game. I've played against City before and they snatch it away from you. I was pretty much dead on my feet at the end.

"It's so difficult. They are continuously probing with the ball and move you around. Most teams would fall apart when City get on top of you but we stood up really well.

No idea but it was fucking annoying. Having said that it looked like he tried a panenka and totally made a **** out of himself.
Just saw it. It wasn't a pannenka. I just think it all went wrong in a moment of pressure. I met his sister in Istanbul and I don't think he would try it.

Just saw it. It wasn't a pannenka. I just think it all went wrong in a moment of pressure. I met his sister in Istanbul and I don't think he would try it.

I'm at the other end of the ground and it looked like he just gently chipped it into their keepers hands, like a pass back. Nobody could believe it, truly shocking.

wtf are you on about. thought the ref was basically perfect. i didnt disagree with a single decision
You lot must have been watching a shite stream. I was watching on paramount and they pointed some of these out. A good sequence of fouls called on us were from their players over exaggerating or fabricating fouls. There was a foul called for carvajal where he clutches his face and we were no where near his face. This ref bought their play acting. There was a corner not given that their keeper pushed out of play. There was a goal kick given that did not go out of play near the end of regular time when our players kept it in, but the ref was quick to call it for them. These are just a few that come to mind, but there were more.

Maybe we didn't have our finishing boots on, but this ref overall has not been good for us in the past. He's not strong enough.

He kept calling play stoppages that kept breaking up our movement forward. For a game of this magnitude you need a strong ref. Two years ago he couldn't control their play acting and time wasting when we tried to go forward.

Don't underestimate a history clubs' ability to manipulate games in their favour, and refs being influenced by them.

I'm at the other end of the ground and it looked like he just gently chipped it into their keepers hands, like a pass back. Nobody could believe it, truly shocking.
I am east stand. I genuinely think the delay got to him. You can see it in his eyes before he takes the pen.

88 touches in the Madrid penalty area. The most ever recorded in the UCL. Our 33 shots was the second highest ever in a knockout game.

I can understand why Rodri said he only saw one team out there.

We gave it out all. As fans we can't ask more than that.

Yes sometimes no matter what you do it just isn't your night. We dominated them as much as last year only this year they defended much better and really rode their luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.