FA Cup Semi-Final | City v Chelsea pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think less than 3 days after 120 physically and mentally exhausting mins against Madrid there’ll be more rotation than that. I would expect Lewis Kovacic Doku Alvarez and Bobb to start. The way Erling was limping I can’t see him starting, also can’t expect KDB to start pal? Similarly I think Rodri gets a rest
Won’t be far off with that mate. Kev was also limping as he went off, hopefully just cramp or fatigue rather than anything more serious.

Put out the best team we can whilst protecting anyone (and there will be several) that need it.

I expect the starting line up to be something like this.

Ortega
Rico Ake Stones Gvardiol
Kovacic Rodri
Foden
Doku Alvarez Grealish

This is one of the worst possible games we could have had after Wednesday. People need to brace themselves for the worst I'm afraid.

Agree we needed Coventry draw cheslea under poch loves playing the underdog play on the break with pace with 4/5 players attacking

Play a lot of kids in this although we want to win everything we are in,the league is the priority and with ET last night a large number need to recover properly for Brighton away,get 4 in a row then we go again next season..

Ortega
Lewis
Stones
Ake
Gvardiol
Rodri (he did manage to sit out Luton)
Kovacic
Doku
Foden (same against Luton)
Bobb
Alvarez

I’d be confident with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.