Real Madrid post match post mortem

I am tending to agree with others about Bellingham.

I was as excited as everyone else when Tolmie was sharing his info on the possibility of him coming to City.

However, the guy is so far up his own arse you actually can't determine where he begins and ends.

Describing the result last night as a "Beautiful victory" further compounds my view that he's devoid of any class or graciousness.

What an arrogant turd of a bloke.

He was absolutely awful last night too. We made him look like Bambi and he spent just as much time as Bambi on the bloody floor.

He actually believes he's some kind of footballing deity.

Jude - it wasn't a beautiful victory in the slightest. You absolutely fluked it and you know it.

Have the decency to acknowledge that.

Bullet dodged.
He’s only a kid but he’s another that deserves a slap acts like a big time Charlie bet if he was squared up to by someone he’d shit himself..

Hopefully, our fans in the North Stand who kept the ball for what seemed an eternity (I'm in the East Stand second tier a few yards on from the goal line) have learned something. Walking towards the D, Bernardo's no doubt visualising his pen, but because the fans have the ball his concentration's going. If there's ever a next time folks, hang on to the ball before the opposition takes the kick.
I was in EL3 and a tad fucked off with that as well. Why the fuck didnt we have a spare on hand? or do UEFA stipulate only one ball for the PK competition. Anyway I watched in disbelief as Silva single handedly handed the initiative to that lot, at 2-0 in the comp they may have crumbled, instead we did.

Hopefully, our fans in the North Stand who kept the ball for what seemed an eternity (I'm in the East Stand second tier a few yards on from the goal line) have learned something. Walking towards the D, Bernardo's no doubt visualising his pen, but because the fans have the ball his concentration's going. If there's ever a next time folks, hang on to the ball before the opposition takes the kick.
Could have been a real fan holding onto the ball considering the amount of the bastards in the home end.

I'm disappointed this morning, but certainly not as much as previous years.

Winning the CL has given me a different perspective and I feel like we've had a huge education on how it can be won also. You can pinpoint moments in each game, like Lukaku's header in the final last season or Dias making a ridiculous block in the first leg against Bayern before we went 1-0 up.

Simply put, I thought we gave our all last night and played well. We pinned Madrid back like no-one has before, but just couldn't get the second goal. KDB had the golden chance.

But, to put ourselves in the position to even challenge for these trophies again after last season is incredible. Our players have a brilliant mindset and must be congratulated for their efforts, they look exhausted at times but continue to show up and give their all. It's been a tough season with injuries too. I hope we've got enough left to make one last big push for the title.

My only criticism is the club continuing to make a mess of ticketing. No idea what is going on, but there were Real fans/neutrals dotted about in ES3 with some weak attempts at managing it. I came off the scheme after the shambolic nature of the final ticketing last year and it's disappointing to see this continue.

We also had stewards telling us all to sit down, on the back row of a stand, during extra time of a CL quarter when we're trying to attack. They've not been near us all season but obviously felt that was the right time to do so.

If they want to get tough on ticketing, it needs to be across the board, not just toward ST holders and 'legacy' fans. Feels like the touristy big spenders are being prioritised more than ever.
Loads of touts about last night and mostly Madrid buying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.