Real Madrid post match post mortem

Based on what I have seen over the past few years, this will bring Pep and the lads closer together and they will be extra steely determined to win on Sat. Remember after that travesty of an exit vs Spurs in CL 2019, a mere 3 days later we beat the same Spurs side in a crunch league game. You can question tactics sometimes, but the one label that should never be used with our boys is "bottlers"
I agree our team are not bottlers. They have shown that over the last 10 years. I hope you are correct that the boys will use our loss as a motivator for them.to go on and win the FA Cup and premier league.

Can't get my head around how we had 33 shots and lost ffs, just wasn't meant to be, still gutted.
City have got to pick themselves up for Saturday's fac-sf, bet Chelsea was loving it last night, beware a wounded animal though.

Bernardo, oh Bernardo wtf, Fodie should have gone 2nd for me anyway.

Only city fan in a pub in Battersea, still GUTTED

When it came heated after pens with a few sarf London wan**rs fair play to a bin dipper he took my side

Apologies if already mention, but that total shit **** Speed was at the game last night amongst City fans and celebrated when Madrid scored, all that happened was people telling him to sit down. With him gobbing off back at them

1 why are the club letting this happen
2 why was he not fucking tuned in, proper tuned in, the vile shit ****

Apologies if already mention, but that total shit **** Speed was at the game last night amongst City fans and celebrated when Madrid scored, all that happened was people telling him to sit down. With him gobbing off back at them

1 why are the club letting this happen
2 why was he not fucking tuned in, proper tuned in, the vile shit ****

I've no idea who speed is but he sounds a proper ****. In the old days he would have been battered but people are worried about getting banned these days. Opposite to the scousers we all know how our club like to clamp down on their own fans.

I've no idea who speed is but he sounds a proper ****. In the old days he would have been battered but people are worried about getting banned these days. Opposite to the scousers we all know how our club like to clamp down on their own fans.
Some fucking American youtube shit ****, think he's a fucking rag as well.

The club are a fucking joke.

Who's the young lad in the crowd last night being made famous after Kev scored for doing wanking and cut throat gestures? He's all over X. The footage must have been filmed professionally it's too good for a camera phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.