Real Madrid post match post mortem

38 goals. Who was the last striker to get 38 goals or more in consecutive seasons, or even close, bearing in mind we're not at the end of the season yet? Nothing to do with blinkers, you just expect too much.
I get this. And im questioning my own sanity but Haaland has been average since last April for me and arguably doesnt suit our playing style…

It's a shame they got rid of the away goals rule isn't it! After going out on the away goals rule to Monaco and Spurs in recent times it was almost inevitable that within a couple of years of ditching it this would happen!
It did feel like so many frustrating CL exits of reason times , where it just wasn't going to be our night.
Let's hope we can recharge our batteries for Saturday and really go for the double now. I do also wonder which Chelsea will turn up, hopefully the shit version!

Madrid h - Shite
Luton h - Scored the 3rd
Madrid a - Shite
Palace a - Scored the 3rd
Arsenal h - Shite
Newcastle h - Shite
Liverpool a - Shite
Copenhagen h - Scored the 3rd
United h - Scored the 3rd
Luton a - Scored 5
Bournemouth a - Shite

9 goals in 11 games. What a player...
Missed one on one v Luton,palace,Liverpool and missed an open goal v united missed big chances v Chelsea and spurs

He puts all those away last season

I don't think we will have much choice tbh. Majority looked exhausted at the end there. Only 1 real day of rest before the game this weekend
I know it is long gone and all, but I would loved to have kept Gundo and gave him that 2/3year contract. He still looks great whenever I watch him play, no offence to Kova, but he does not hold a candle to Gundo till this day and never will!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.