Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Got ticket for Peter Kay on Tuesday, checked the ticket account last night and it says ticket wont be issued until Monday as the event organisers haven't released them yet I'm expecting it wont be released or it will be reduced capacity

It's clearly nowhere near ready, so why are these events going on?

Greed, get the thing finished properly and when it is let the people enjoy what they have paid for and not a building site.
They struggled for fire stewards as they are trying to do it on the cheap, if they don’t get a fire certification they are fucked.

They struggled for fire stewards as they are trying to do it on the cheap, if they don’t get a fire certification they are fucked.
The life safety system was never going to be ready, they've known this for months. It won't affect the gigs going ahead this week.

I've said for months it won't be ready, I doubt it will be truly finished this year.

View attachment 115225
No end of GREED inside, anyone fancy a drink!
Seems about normal for an arena.Personally don’t understand the obsession with going to events and drinking.Whenever I go the constant stream of going in and out for drinks and toilets baffles and annoys me. You’ve paid probably around £100 to see a band artist you like play an hour and half then spend it wondering around getting in everyones way.

The life safety system was never going to be ready, they've known this for months. It won't affect the gigs going ahead this week.

I've said for months it won't be ready, I doubt it will be truly finished this year.
How can you have crowds with no safety certificate imagine if something happened, they’d be up for murder never mind manslaughter

How can you have crowds with no safety certificate imagine if something happened, they’d be up for murder never mind manslaughter
They will get the Safety certificate. They wouldnt have done the test event if they they hadnt already had the pre approval of the methods in place last night i.e. Hundreds of Fire Marshalls / Fire Safety officers.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.