Lucas Paquetá

If we buy sensibly this Summer and improve the squad, the only title challenge will come from Arsenal next season. Liverpool without Klopp will have a transitional season. The rest can forget it.

Kova is more use to City than Nunes. If we had to choose one to keep, it'd be Kova who will more likely accept a squad role.

The age of Nunes means he'll be easier to shift. Their respective playing times indicates who Pep favours.
Yeah but we could recover most of if not all the fee we payed for Kova if we sold - couldn’t do the same for Nunes.

Yeah but we could recover most of if not all the fee we payed for Kova if we sold - couldn’t do the same for Nunes.
It's a loss I'd be happy to make. If Nunes isn't up to the task, it makes little economic or playing sense to weaken our squad quality by kerping him because we won't get our money back.

It's best we take the loss on the chin, wipe our mouths & refocus our efforts on doing better as we generally do. Transfers in & out are always a risk. We can't always get it right.

Throw in a cut price Philips & this would be an ideal solution!
According to reports, West Ham’s coaches are shocked at how bad Kalvin Phillips, a January transfer from Manchester City, has been in training and in games.

They also claim he appears to have lost interest in playing Premier League football.

According to Football Insider, coaches are “taken aback by his attitude in training and behind the scenes,” and staff members at West Ham are “privately saying” that Phillips “has seemingly lost interest in playing Premier League football.”

Not a chance we get any money for this lump

It's a loss I'd be happy to make. It makes little sense to keep Nunes if he's not up to the task, because we won't get our money back.

It's best we take the loss on the chin, wipe our mouths & refocus our efforts on doing better as we generally do. Transfers in & out are always a risk. We can't always get it right
According to reports, West Ham’s coaches are shocked at how bad Kalvin Phillips, a January transfer from Manchester City, has been in training and in games.

They also claim he appears to have lost interest in playing Premier League football.

According to Football Insider, coaches are “taken aback by his attitude in training and behind the scenes,” and staff members at West Ham are “privately saying” that Phillips “has seemingly lost interest in playing Premier League football.”

I saw this yesterday & my heart sank. On the brighter side, Leeds won yesterday & if they can gain promotion, I hope we can agree a cut price deal so Kalvin can return home, even if it costs us & we make a huge loss.

It's best for all parties that we cut our losses & both move on to bigger & hopefully better things.

It's a loss I'd be happy to make. It makes little sense to keep Nunes if he's not up to the task, because we won't get our money back.

It's best we take the loss on the chin, wipe our mouths & refocus our efforts on doing better as we generally do. Transfers in & out are always a risk. We can't always get it right

I saw this yesterday & my heart sank. On the brighter side, Leeds won yesterday & if they can gain promotion, I hope we can agree a cut price deal so Kalvin can return home, even if it costs us & we make a huge loss.

It's best for all parties that we cut our losses & both move on to bigger & hopefully better things.
Danny Mills MKII, I think the links with Leeds are Tixki's wishful thinking.

I get the same impression from seeing him play but I think these reports have to be taken with a grain of salt.

I hope he gets psychologicl help because it must be very tough. In this day and age you'd think that would be standard practice if any signing is suffering.

If I was City I'd pay him off and wish him well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.