47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I still think Rodri has been our best player but we all know how these popularity contests work, he's not going to get awards when there's attacking candidates to choose from. With that in mind, if we win the league, he has to win PoTY.

If foden isn't the first name on southgate's team sheet for euros then there is something fundamentally wrong with his understanding of the game

Lovely stuff again. I can only assume that finishing a chance first-time into the far corner, less than one second after even realising your team had the ball, must be really hard.

I still think Rodri has been our best player but we all know how these popularity contests work, he's not going to get awards when there's attacking candidates to choose from. With that in mind, if we win the league, he has to win PoTY.

Even if we win the league I would not complain if Watkins won POTY. Foden definitely top 2 though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.