Talksport

Just listening now - just to see the depths of a so-called professional broadcaster - worse than any parody. You have this dick Keown crying (literally) that because Pep compliments a team they are rolling over for City (Not for Arsenal of course). Literally school playground stuff this and shouldn't be uttered by an ex professional footballer. I know it's listener bait but truly embarrassing. Keown is trying to rally other teams supporters into 'fighting for their team'' v City - really shocking stuff. Had a couple of texters actually spending money and texting 'Forest won't roll over etc.' He is trying to get the siege anti City mentality to seep into all fan bases. Joker - I hope Spurs fans are listening as they are definitely the only factor into this weekend's game lol.
They’re doing what they aim to do, as proven by your post.

This has been going on for as long as I can remember - too long. Any Blue is doing his or herself a huge disservice by listening to it because its sole purpose is to anger you.
They have no intention of discussing football in a mature and adult way, I believe they actively avoid on-line discussions because they know the average fan on the street is more knowledgable about the sport and would almost certainly tie the blinkered gutter press members up in knots.

It's tabloid fodder, nothing more. Rise above it. Elvis isn't really alive and well and living on the moon.

This has been going on for as long as I can remember - too long. Any Blue is doing his or herself a huge disservice by listening to it because its sole purpose is to anger you.
They have no intention of discussing football in a mature and adult way, I believe they actively avoid on-line discussions because they know the average fan on the street is more knowledgable about the sport and would almost certainly tie the blinkered gutter press members up in knots.

It's tabloid fodder, nothing more. Rise above it. Elvis isn't really alive and well and living on the moon.
Screenshot_20240423_104201_Facebook.jpg
Yes he is

West ham, Crystal palace, Burnley and Chelsea have all been battered by 5+ goals this year. What performances by Arsenal highly praised. City win by 4 and teams have lost before they've got on the pitch. As someone said it's a rallying call to fans and players of the clubs due to play City or else they will be called cowards and words to that effect if they don't perform

No surprise they're bemoaning the win last night. A slip being rewarded with a free kick. Numerous stone wall pens for Brighton turned down, despite VAR seeing them and determining they were soft. The one on Pedro from Gvardiol was a lightweight version of the Longstaff claim against Palace this week, which also wasn't given.

Alan Smith was doing his absolute utmost to get VAR to give them as well, going on and on about them and getting replay after replay! If it was the dippers with spitty or rags with GNIAC they'd say "nah" and you'd never see it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.